● A compact but extremely sturdy design for high pressure-temperature service.
● Solid CoCr alloy wedge (optional) ensures low friction and long service life.
● For Class 1500 valves and for steam service, seats are seal-weldedto the body.
● Packing rings are precompressed to 4000 psi to provide a high integrity seal.
● For welded bonnet valves, the bonnet is threaded in and torqued to an engineered torque value and the body bonnet joint is strength-welded, offering double protection against leakage. (Body/bonnet threads and strength-weld).
● Fully guided wedge reduces wear on seating surfaces.
● Repairable 2-piece stem drive.
● Parallel slide gate valves also available.
● Optional design available with double packing, leak-off connection, live-loading and a packing blowout for easy removal of old packing.
●Design: API 602,BS5352，ANSI B16.34
a.Scoket welded ends conform to ANSI B16.11;GB/T1751
b.Screw ends conform to ANSI B1.20.1;GB/T7306
c.Butt-welded ends conform to ANSI B16.25;GB/T12224
d.Flanged ends conform to ANSI B16.5;GB/T79
●Test & inspection: API 598; GB/T13927
Bolted bonnet, outside screw and yoke.
Welded bonnet,outside screw and yoke.
If you have any enquiry about quotation or cooperation,please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the following enquiry form. Our sales representative will contact you within 24 hours. Thank you for your interest in our products.